The automotive industry deals with the creation of every kind of tools and equipment that is needed for the repair and maintenance of vehicles including cars and its various parts. Considering all these things, the industry manufactures several different types of equipment starting from more basic tools to complex and heavy machinery.
Different Kinds of Auto Equipment
Auto workshops and garages will be unable to function without auto service tools . Air compressors, electric and light reels, exhaust hoses, fluid storage tanks and trans-air piping, jacks, lifts, lubrication equipment, and vehicle servicing equipment are some of the various types of automotive equipment that are generally used by automotive repair businesses.
Common Types of Auto Equipment
- Hand Tools: Auto and car repair shops utilize a few different sorts of hand instruments for the repair and maintenance of their projects. Some of the very common items include ratchet sets and wrench sets, crowbars (also known as pry bars), screwdrivers and clutch-head drivers, electric drills, hammers, pliers and wire cutters, socket sets, hacksaws and torque wrenches.
- Pneumatic Tools: Most automotive and car workshops these days use pneumatic tools as an option to electric power tools since they are more inclined to flame perils. Common pneumatic automotive equipment include air compressors that can be utilized to control a variety of tools including drills, hammers, ratchets and spraying tools etc.
- Lifts: Various kinds of lifting tools are used to secure and lift cars so that car mechanics can without much of a stretch work under the vehicle. These lifting instruments generally include 1) low tech tools such as car ramps, floor jacks, and jacks that stand and lifts and 2) floor jacks for better efficiency and performance.
- Auto Exhaust Removal Systems: Vehicle exhaust removal systems are used mainly to capture and expel harmful and unsafe fumes to safeguard optimal air quality in car repair and maintenance facilities. These are compulsory equipment in order to limit exposure to harmful vehicular emissions. Common vehicle exhaust removal systems include hose drops and reels.
- Lubrication Systems: Auto lubrication systems include numerous types of ATF meters, oil meters, dispense valves, gear lube meters, and grease dispense valves.